A Stone's Throw Bed & Breakfast
Winter Ski Package
A Stone’s Throw Bed and Breakfast is proud to introduce our WINTER SKI PACKAGE. You and 2-5 friends can enjoy the perfect ski vacation on the slopes of FOUR of Montana’s best ski resorts. Livingston is perfectly situated in the middle of a year-round outdoor playground.
- Fly into BZN (Yellowstone International Airport/Bozeman) on the Sunday of your choice.
- You’ll be greeted at the airport and transported to Livingston, Montana… home to A Stone’s Throw Bed and Breakfast… 4 blocks from the Yellowstone River and historic Main Street.
- Enjoy one of our top notch breakfasts every morning of your stay. Check out our 5-star reviews on Trip Advisor.
- Ski Bridger Bowl, Big Sky, Red Lodge Mountain and Showdown (or choose just one… or two… to repeat).
- One day (mid-week, recommended) will be left open for browsing the galleries, bookstores, boutiques, sporting goods shops and antiques offerings of downtown Livingston... exploring the history of the area... soaking in the hot springs of Chico or Yellowstone... or sipping hot chocolate in front of the fireplace at ASTBB.
- You’ll be on your own for lunch each day on the mountain.
- Dinner reservations will be arranged at one of our fine establishments in Livingston based on your dining preferences.
- You’ll be taken to the airport in Bozeman on Saturday for your departure flight.
If you prefer to stay in a room by yourself, the cost to you is $2100. If you share your room, the cost of $2950 is divided ($1475 per person). We have 3 rooms (2 rooms with a queen bed and 1 room with a king) and can accommodate up to six people for this week-long get-away. This price includes a week of transportation (so you will never have to drive), your lift tickets for 4 days of downhill skiing, breakfast each day and skiing with Mick Burlington (owner and operator of ASTBB with volumes of knowledge and experience at each of the resorts). Mick is a certified ski instructor and mountain guide with a 1/4 century experience. There’s a good chance you’ll never even need a map once you're on the mountain.
You’re responsible for your flights to/from BZN, your lunches/dinners and your ski gear.
For more information call Mick at 406-222-5221 and reserve your dates now. You can see more pictures and find out more information about the area at: astonesthrowbandb.com
THIS PACKAGE IS BY CALL RESERVATION ONLY. NOT AVAILABLE TO RESERVE ONLINE.